Age is no longer a barrier to hair loss, whether sweet 16 or 60, all lose hair in various ways; when we are from the shower, and also when brushing the hair.
In the old days, hair loss was a sign of ageing, today, even using the wrong chemicals leads to hair loss and the embarrassment is the same.
We lose hair on our daily life operations. Some can be natural while others induced. Hair loss is such an embarrassment; it dents the owner’s image and leads to loss of self esteem.
Main Causes of Hair Loss.
- Improper nutrition
- Hormonal changes
- Use of medications such as steroids
Curbing hair loss requires discipline and inviting habits into our lifestyle that will end into long term results.
Here are some critical basic practices we need to inculcate into our routine together with treatments to get better results:
Top tips for hair growth.
- Wet hair is very delicate, be gentle with it. Do not rub them dry or comb them when wet. Your hair will most likely break when wet, take caution. Wet hair leads to cramps hence breakage.
- Always massage the scalp region every time you wash your hair or before applying ointment to your hair. Massage stimulates the blood flow on the skin around your head; good blood flow in the head leads to better health and promotes better hair growth.
- While treating the hair to look beautiful, we need to avoid too much exposure to heat oriented methods. The heat make the shaft dry, as a result hair dries out and frizzy leading to massive hair breakage. And for the very same reason, avoid washing your hair with hot water. Use room temperature or cold water for washing the hair.
- Use better quality shampoo for helping to keep your hair growing. Harsh chemicals can do real damage to your hair and scalp.
- Precautions alone are not enough to prevent hair from falling. You need to watch your diet. One needs to learn and welcome the hair growth friendly diets. Hair requires proteins and other nutrients to remain healthy and shiny. Ensure your diet features iron, protein, vitamins and other essential minerals.
- Drink a lot of water, keep the scalp clean, regularly trim your hair, and avoid hair unfriendly habits like taking coffee, caffeine and tobacco.
Hair loss prevention and control.
The most effective way to combating hair loss is the natural methods. Despite the technological advances and the availability of massive hair loss products on the shelves, the most effective methods have always been here with us.
Coconut milk was log established to be one of the abundant sources of plant derivatives tissue nourishing. Preparing the coconut for hair treatment is very easy, just grind the white tissue and extract the juice. Massage the coconut juice directly on the hair scalp. This is a number one natural remedy for hair fall.
Aloe very has many medical functions. Aloe Vera has been used by many hair manufacturing firms to develop all natural products for hair solutions. The natural Aloe Vera juice is very critical in preventing hair loss. People with dry, irritated or infected head skin can apply the Aloe Vera fluid onto the scalp and will have positive results after some time. Wash the hair with Luke warm water and let rest for a few hours. Do this repeatedly until the desired results are obtained.Amazon have the best price for Aloe Vera hair treatments.
Regular scalp massage is very healthy for hair growth and general human health. It is a good practice to have at least daily or once after two days massage. Some of the natural oils that are recommendable for hair massage include coconut oil, mustard oil, jojoba, lavender oil, and almond oil. Jojoba is specifically recommended because it naturally replaces the scalp sebum.Click here to buy Jojoba Oil for your hair.
Neem is currently one herb that has very high demand. It has lots of beauty and health benefits. Boil a few neem leaves in water until the water level reduces by half. Cool it, down then rinse your hair. Do this repeatedly once every week.View Neem treatments at Amazon.
Obtain dried Alma and coconut oil. Add Alma to coconut oil then boil till black in color. Massage the hair after the concoction cools down, natural methods to prevent your hair loss.
We can also introduce Alma into the daily hair routine: use Shikakai powder with Alma instead of buying from the stores. Do not use Shikakai if your hair is a dry type. Or alternatively, drink the two together; Shikakai and Alma juice.Click here to buy Alma Oil for your hair.
These are natural and cheap top tips to stop hair loss.
Use these tips to get along term for your hair. Keep it simple, natural and long term.